Dr. Ajay Rao P
MBBS, DNB (Radiotherapy)
Areas of Special Interest:
- IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy)
- Adaptive Radiotherapy: IGRT (Image Guided Radiation Therapy)
- PET-CT based IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy) Planning for Head & Neck, Prostate and Lung Cancer
- GEC- Estro Based Image Guided Brachytherapy
- Head & Neck Cancers
- Gynaecologic Cancers
- Prostate Cancer Gold Seed Fiducial Based Imaged-guided Radiotherapy
Dr. Rao is specialized in performing breitling bentley replica watches head & neck intensity modulated radiation with Sib technique; SRS (Stereotactic Radio Surgery), SRT (Stereotactic Radio Therapy), IGRT, and 3DCRT (Three Dimensional Conformal Radio Therapy) techniques; and interstitial brachytherapy. Dr. Rao has several years of experience in institutions such as HCG (Hubli and Bangalore), and Vishwabharathi Cancer Hospital in Kurnool, where he worked as a radiation oncology consultant. He has also worked as a visiting consultant at Vikram Hospital, BGS Global, Apollo, Baptist hospital and Fortis hospitals.
Dr. Rao has also been involved in several research projects and studies at national and international levels.