Dr Brahmaraju TJ Bangalore
Dr. Brahmaraju TJ is a practising Orthopedist and a Joint Replacement Surgeon with an experience of 22 years. He is located in Bangalore.
He pursued his Fellowship in Trauma and Arthroplasty in the year 2014 from BG hospital Germany. He completed his Diploma in Orthopaedics in the year 2000 from BLDEA’s Shri B M patil Medical College. Bijapur. He has also done his fellowship in Arthoplasty in the year 2005 from Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai. He has also done his MBBS in the year 1997 from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore. He has also done his DNB in the year 2003 from K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion, Mumbai. He has also done his MS in the year 2004 from University of Seychelles, Seychelles.
Trainings and Certifications:
- Fellowship in Trauma and Arthroplasty – BG hospital Germany, 2014
- Fellowship in Arthoplasty – Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, 2005
- MS – Orthopaedics – UNIVERSITY OF SEYCHELLES, SEYCHELLES, 2004
- DNB – Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery – K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion – Mumbai, 2003
- Diploma in Orthopaedics – BLDEA’s Shri B M patil Medical College. Bijapur, 2000
- MBBS – J.S.S Medical College, Mysore, 1997