Dr. Geeta Shroff Stem Cell Specialist
Dr. Geeta Shroff has developed the technology to isolate human embryonic stem cells (hESC), culture them, prepare them for clinical application, and store them in ready-to-use form with a shelf life of six months. Further, this technology is being used clinically to treat patients. Since 2002, more than 1300 patients suffering from various conditions-Spinal cord injury, Diabetes, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Cardiac conditions, Cerebral palsy – all presently categorized as incurable, have been treated by Dr. Shroff and the number is steadily growing. A graduate in medicine from the University of Delhi, Dr. Shroff did her post graduation in Gynecology & Obstetrics. A qualified IVF practitioner with vast knowledge and experience in embryology, she has been trained in all aspects of human stem cell culture, vitrification and thawing techniques. After gaining 8 years of valuable clinical experience at Safdarjung Hospital & Batra Hospital, both large multi-specialty hospitals in Delhi, Dr. Shroff set up her own IVF practice in 1996. She began research on human embryonic stem cells in 1999, and pioneered human embryonic stem cell therapy. She has presented her work at various national and international forums. Dr. Shroff envisions making hESC therapy available globally so that it becomes the first line of treatment for many of mankind’s worst afflictions.
Dr.Geeta Shroff Highlights,
- Dr.Geeta Shroff is a specialist in regenerative medicine with over 15 years experience in stem cell treatment and 30+ years of overall medical practice.
- She is the Founder & Medical Director of Nutech Mediworld – renowned for its stem cell treatments.
- She has vast knowledge and experience of Stem cells & Regenerative medicines, IVF and Embryology.
- Dr.Geeta Shroff has developed a novel, patented Stem Cell technology, which has been used to treat more than 1500 patients till date.
- The technology is patented in 77 countries including Japan, South Korea, Singapore, USA, Australia and New Zealand and is patent pending in several others.
- Dr.Geeta Shroff has more than 50 publications in peer-reviewed international scientific & medical journals.
- She is regularly invited to present her research and clinical work at international conferences and workshops.
Dr.Geeta Shroff Expert In,
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injury – Stem Cell Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy – Stem Cell Treatment
- Autism – Stem Cell Treatment