Dr. Md. Aliuzzaman Joarder
Dr. Md. Aliuzzaman Joarder completed his MBBS degree from University of Sciences and Technology, Chittagong. Later he completed MS in Neurosurgery from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University and joined Apollo Hospitals Dhaka in the year of 2007 and now he is working as a consultant here.
• He achieved his fellowship in Neurosurgery from New York University Medical Centre (Bellevue Hospital). He is trained from many reputed medical institutions in General Surgery, Casualty Surgery, Basic and advance CPR training and Neurosurgery as well.
• Recently he got selected for WFNS-Aesculap Fellowship in Adult Neurosurgery from Germany, after successful completion he returned to Bangladesh.
• He is familiar with all state of art neurosurgical procedures, latest technical equipments including intraoperative MRI, intraoperative navigation, intraoperative ultrasonography, intraoperative electrophysiological monitoring, neuroendoscopy, pediatric neurosurgery and robotic neurosurgery. I have special interest in cerebrovascular, skull base, neuroendoscopy and minimally invasive surgery.
• He has done around two thousand five hundred cranial and spinal case during his career in Neurosurgery.
• He is a member of Bangladesh Society of Neurosurgeons and Bangladesh medical association.