Dr. Raju Titus Chacko
- Prof. Dr. Raju Titus Chacko completed his gradate and postgraduale medical studies at the Christian Medical College, Vellore, India in 1992….
- On completion of his advanced training in Medical oncology at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, South Australia he was the professor and head of the Medical Oncology Services at the Christian Medical College, Vellore, India……….
- Prof. Chacko specialises in the comprehensive medical care of patients with cancer, including chemotherapy, molecular targetted and immunotherapies.
- Prof. Chacko is a reputed clinical researcher and has been part of more than 30 international clinical trials and has several publications to his credit……
- Prof. Chacko is a member of several Professional societies and organizations like the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).