Healthy Life, Happy Life
who are the top orthopaedics in Delhi?
Following are the list of best orthopedic doctors in India who can figure out your joint problems surgically or Non Surgically in Delhi
Dr. Anoop Bandil- Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Dr. Amit Kumar Aggarwal- Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Dr. (Brig.) B. K. Singh – Director (Orthopedics) Dr. Sanjay Sarup – Director (Paediatric Orthopaedic & Spine Surgery) Dr. IPS Oberoi – Director (Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy) Dr. Rajesh Kumar Verma – Director (Trauma & Spine Surgery) Dr. Vivek Sharma – Director (Joint Replacement & Sports Inj Dr. Shuvendu Prosad Roy – Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Vishwadeep Sharma – Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Akash Sabharwal- Orthopedician Dr. Arun Goel- Orthopedician
who are the top 10 orthopaedics in India ?
who are the best orthoepdics in Delhi?
The BEST Orthopaedic in Delhi
Dr Anil Raheja -Orthopedic is one of the departments of medical science where you need specialist to do the job. However with swelling numbers of orthopedic surgeon in our country it has become a difficult task to find out the best orthopedic surgeons in delhi, India. One name you can trust upon for your all orthopedic treatment is Dr Anil Raheja, an eminent orthopedic surgeon in Delhi who has 20 years of experience and performed more than 18000 procedures.
What are the causes of knee pain? Do we get knee pain when we becomes overweight?
Causes: Medical. Knee pain can be the long-term result of an accident, or it can stem from a medical condition, such as arthritis. Medical conditions that lead to knee pain include the following: degenerative tissue disorders, such as osteoarthritis.
Knee pain is one of the most common complications of being overweight or obese. If you’re among the millions of people who experience chronic knee pain, even a small weight loss can help reduce pain and lower the risk of osteOsteo Arthritisrthritis (Osteo Arthritis).
Losing weight benefits knee pain in two ways.
Decreases weight-bearing pressure on the knees Each pound of weight loss can reduce the lOsteo Arthritisd on the knee joint by 4 pounds. Lose 10 pounds, and that’s 40 fewer pounds per step that your knees must support. And the results add up quickly. Less pressure means less wear and tear on the knees. This lowers the risk of Osteo Arthritis.
Reduces inflammation in the body For years, Osteo Arthritis was considered a wear and tear disease caused by prolonged excess pressure on the joints, particularly the knees, which, in turn, caused inflammation.
But recent research suggests that inflammation is a key Osteo Arthritis risk factor, rather than a consequence of Osteo Arthritis.
Being overweight may increase inflammation in the body that can lead to joint pain. Losing weight can reduce this inflammatory response.
who are the best orthopedics doctors in Chennai?
1. Dr. Uma Chandran S Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Consultant , FRCS, MBBS, 48 years of experience Chennai , India
2.Dr. Krishnamoorthy K Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Consultant , DNB, Diploma, MBBS, 25 years of experience Chennai , India
3.Dr. Gopala Krishnan Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Consultant , MCh, MS, MBBS, 37 years of experience Chennai , India
4. Dr S Senthil Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Senior Consultant , FRCS, MS, MBBS, 40 years of experience Chennai , India
5. Dr. Vijay Kumar S Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Consultant , MBBS, MS, Fellowship, 6 years of experience Chennai , India
6. Dr Kosygan K P Orthopedician Consultant , MBBS, MCh, FRCS, 21 years of experience Chennai , India
7. Dr. Kesavan Rajagopalan Amruthur Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Senior Consultant , MS, MBBS, 24 years of experience Chennai , India
8. Dr. Ashok S. Gavaskar Orthopaedic Surgeon Consultant , Fellowship, MS, MBBS, 10 years of experience Chennai , India
9. Dr A B Govindaraj Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Chief , MBBS, MS, FRCS, Fellowship, Fellowship, 32 years of experience Chennai , India
10.Dr. RaviRaj A Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , DNB, D.Ortho, MBBS, Chennai , India
Who are the best orthopaedic doctors in Bangalore?
1. Dr. Chandramouli B Dr. Chandramouli B is a Senior Consultant Orthopedist. He is a highly qualified doctor, and his degrees speak volumes of his competency as an Orthopedist. With immense experience under his belt, Dr. Chandramouli has gained expertise in revision Joint Replacement Surgery, Ligament Reconstruction, Fracture Management, Arthritis, and Trauma Surgery. He is dedicated to providing his patients with the best medical care he has to offer. Following an ethical approach and treating his patients with commitment is what drives Dr. Chandramouli forward in his career.
2. Dr. Narayan Hulse Dr. Hulse is a senior orthopedic surgeon and additional director of orthopedics at Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.He specializes in joint replacement surgery and arthroscopy. He has 17 years of experience including 8 years in the UK. He holds specialist degrees in orthopedics from both the countries. He has won state and university level gold medals for his orthopedic training. He has completed his clinical fellowship in joint replacement surgery (Toronto) and pelvic acetabular trauma (London).
3. Dr. Hemant K. Kalyan – 28 years of experience Dr. Hemant K. Kalyan is a one of Bangalore’s top Orthopedic Surgeon with 28+ years of experience. He was awarded with Gold Medal at D.Ortho and MS Ortho in 1989 as well as Best Resident in Orthopaedics in 1989. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Indian Orthopaedic Association, Indian Arthroscopy Society, Indian Association of Sports Medicine and Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons. He was the first Indian to obtain the Royal Colleges of Scotland Diploma in Sports Medicine.
4. Dr. George A Anderson – Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. George A Anderson is an orthopaedic surgeon with 36+ years of experience. He specializes in peripheral Nerve dysfunctions, hand problems, wrist fractures, birth palsy and more. He has performed more than 45000 surgical operations including 9000+ Tendon transfers, 15000+ hand injury, 1200+ adult and neonatal Brachial Plexus paralysis, 3000+ Peripheral Nerve surgeries, 600+ Tumors and swellings, 300+ Wrist operations for Scaphoid fractures, Carpal dissociations, 350+ Operations for Volkmann’s Ischaemic Contracture in Children were done.
5. Dr. Santosh Kumar Hakkalamani – Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Santosh Kumar Hakkalamani is a renowned Orthopedic Surgeon with 21+ years of experience. He was awarded 1st Prize for The Best Oral Presentation at the 34th SICOT Meeting and 1st Prize for Orthopedic Knowledge at the BOTA meeting conducted in UK. He has vast experience in Lower Limb Arthroplasty and Soft Tissue Knee Surgeries. He has given many National and International Presentations on Joint replacement surgery, Blood conserving methods in Joint replacement surgery and revision joint replacements.
Who are the best orthopaedic doctors in India ?
The Best Orthopaedics in India are as follows,
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal – Innovation is a word that is immediately associated with Dr. Ashok Rajgopal. An internationally renowned orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Rajgopal is a prolific surgeon with over 30,000 total knee replacement surgeries to his credit. In addition, he has performed more than 15,000 arthroscopic surgeries for ligament repairs and reconstructions. He has several firsts to his credit — the first to perform a bilateral procedure in India, the first to use the Gender implant (designed especially for female patients), the first to perform total knee replacement using Patient Specific Instrumentation, and the first to perform minimally invasive total knee replacement in India. He is a designer surgeon and a member of the design team responsible for the design and development of the latest knee implant, The Persona Knee. He successfully developed instruments for MIS total knee replacement surgery which were later patented by Zimmer and are used by knee replacement surgeons worldwide. His enduring passion for practicing and advancing medical sciences has seen him win a number of awards.
Medanta Hospital the Medcity – Delhi
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan – Director – Orthopedics Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine with 15 years experience.
BLK hospital Delhi
Dr. IPS Oberoi – He is an expert in Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgeries of Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle joints.
He is one of the first and among only few surgeons to start minimally invasive reconstructive surgery that is Key Hole surgery (Arthroscopy) for Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Ankle problems. In addition, has mastered techniques of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of Knee.
Artemis Hospital Delhi
Dr. Gyan Sagar Tucker – Dr. G S Tucker is a qualified Orthopedic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Trauma, Complex Trauma, Joint Replacement Surgery, Hip Replacement Surgery and Knee Replacement Surgery with 38 years experience.
Max Super Speciality Hospital
Dr. Vikram I Shah – Dr. Vikram Shah is a Joint Replacement Surgeon in Satellite, Ahmedabad and has an experience of 39 years in this field. Dr. Vikram Shah practices at Shalby Hospitals in Satellite, Ahmedabad. He completed MBBS from B J Medical College Ahemdabad in 1975 and MS – Orthopaedics from B J Medical College Ahemdabad in 1980.
Shalby Hospital Ahmedabad
Dr. B K Singh – Dr Singh is a renowned joint replacement surgeon who established world-class joint Replacement center in Army R & R Hospital, Delhi. … He is a pioneer in Uni Condylar Knee Replacement and Total Ankle Replacement. He is the only surgeon in India who has expertise in Robotic Hip and Knee with 32 years experience.
Dr. Dhananjay Gupta – MBBS, DNB – Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Diploma in Orthopaedics
AllopathOrthopedist, Joint Replacement Surgeon, 25 Years Experience Overall (25 years as specialist)
Adult Joint Reconstruction and Replacement Surgeries are my speciality along with Arthroscopic Surgeries since this forms an integral part of the spectrum. Complex fractures and its sequelae Management Open Spine Surgeries.
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital
Dr. Uma Chandran S – Dr. Uma Chandran S is an orthopedician and surgical joint surgeon specialist with 48+ years of experience. He is a member of Indian Medical Association and Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
Apollo Chennai Hospital
Dr. Sanjiv K. S. Marya – r. Sanjiv K S Marya has been in the field of medicine and orthopedic surgery for over 35 years. He qualified his MBBS as the Best Graduate of Maharshi Dayanand University and Medical College Rohtak. He completed his MS in Orthopedic Surgery from PGI, Chandigarh with honors – being declared the Best Post Graduate. Subsequently he took extensive training in the field through DNB (Diplomat of National Board) and the prestigious M.Ch. degree from University of Liverpool. He has been awarded with various fellowships of international repute including Fellowship of International College of Surgeons, USA; prestigious AO Trauma Fellowship in Switzerland and Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Dr Marya’s areas of specialization includes Joint Replacement Surgery for the joints of upper and lower limbs (Primary and Revision) and Trauma Management based on AO Principles. Till date, he has conducted over 15,000 Joint Replacements Surgeries, including over 3,500 Simultaneous Knee Replacement Surgeries (Bilateral Total Knee Replacements) and 3000 hip replacement surgeries. Dr. Marya has conducted 283 lectures across the world.
Medanta Hospital Delhi
Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan – Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan is a senior orthopedist, orthopedic surgeon and joint replacement and spine surgeon in Attapur, Hyderabad and has an experience of 19 years in these fields
Germanten Hospitals Hyderabad
Dr. Narayan Hulse – 19 years experience Dr. Hulse is a senior orthopedic surgeon and additional director of orthopedics at Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. He specializes in joint replacement surgery and arthroscopy. He has 17 years of experience including 8 years in the UK. He holds specialist degrees in orthopedics from both the countries. He has won state and university level gold medals for his orthopedic training. He has completed his clinical fellowship in joint replacement surgery (Toronto) and pelvic acetabular trauma (London). He has published two research theses and 20 scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals
Fortis Hospital Hyderabad
Dr. Yash Gulati – 25 years experience Dr. Yash Gulati is an internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon who has done tremendous work in Spine Surgery and Joint Replacement. He is the youngest orthopedic surgeon to have been awarded Padma Shree by the President of India. Padma awards are the second highest civilian awards the country’s President confers on citizens for exceptional service.
Indrapratha Apollo Hospital
Dr. K.J. Reddy – Dr. KJ Reddy Cheif Consultant Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon in Hyderabad. With an experience spanning over 30+ years in Orthopedic & Joint replacement surgery, he performed over 7000 joint replacement surgeries. Considered as one of the best orthopedic doctors in Hyderabad, A highly skilled and experienced orthopedic surgeon, Dr. KJ Reddy has worked in various capacities in various premier medical institutions in India & across the world
Apollo Hospitals Group, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 96, Telangana
Dr. Chandramouli B – Dr. Chandramouli B is a Senior Consultant Orthopedist. He is a highly qualified doctor, and his degrees speak volumes of his competency as an Orthopedist. With immense experience under his belt, Dr. Chandramouli has gained expertise in revision Joint Replacement Surgery, Ligament Reconstruction, Fracture Management, Arthritis, and Trauma Surgery.
Ortho Center – Bangalore
Dr. Pradeep Bhosale – Dr. Pradeep Bhosale is an Orthopedist in Vileparle West, Mumbai and has an experience of 32 years in this field. Dr. Pradeep Bhosale practices at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital in Vileparle West, Mumbai. He completed MBBS from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 1981 and MS – Orthopaedics from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 1985.He is a member of FOUNDING MEMBER OF INDIAN SOCIETY OF HIP & KNEE SURGEONS, and INDIAN ARTHROPLASTY ASSOSCIATION. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Stem Cell Therapy For Orthopedic Conditions, Spinal Disc Surgery, Knee Arthroplasty, Ligament and Tendon Repair and Functional Orthopedics
Nanvathi Hospital Mumbai
Dr. Srinivasan. K – Dr. K. Srinivasan has completed M.S (Ortho) from Central institute of Orthopaedics and D(Ortho) from Vienna. He has an experince over 4 decades, he has unique distinction of being the first surgeon in the state to correct scoliosis a medical condition where the spine is crooked.
Fracture and Orthopedic Clinic Bangalore
Dr. Lokesh A Veerappa – Dr. Lokesh A. Veerappa is reputed name in the field of Orthopaedic Surgery, with over 15 years of experience and over 6000+ Orthopaedic surgical procedures to his credit. He has special expertise in Joint Replacement surgery, Shoulder Surgery, Arthroscopy (Key hole Surgery)and Sports injuries. He has the credit of performing the highest number of Acetabular fracture surgeries in South India and one of the few, fellowship trained Shoulder Surgeons in Karnataka. He is highly experienced in performing complicated surgeries like Revision Knee /Hip Replacements, Revision Acetabular and Shoulder Surgeries and Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty.
Tree Hospital Bangalore
Best Orthopaedics in India are,
Orthopedic surgery or orthopedics, also spelled orthopaedics, is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system
Dr. Mangal Parihar Dr. Mahesh Maheshwari Dr. Shreyash M. Gajjar Dr. Alok Pandey Dr. Vivek Mittal Dr. Naveen Talwar, Dr. Anurag Awasthi- Dr. R. K. Kapoor Dr. Jayant Arora Dr. Manmohan Dr. Raju Vaishya Dr. Yash Gulati Dr. P.P. Kotwal Dr. Sushil Sharma Dr. Rajesh Garg Dr. Raju Kalra Dr. Manoj Padman Dr. Sanjiv KS Marya Dr. Punit Kumar Jain Dr. Harsh Bhargava Dr. Rajeev K Sharma Dr. Ashis Acharya Dr. Akhilesh Rathi Dr. Sudhir Seth Dr. Ashwani Maichand Dr. Prateek Dr. Lalji Kent Dr. K K Bajaj Dr. K. Srinivasan Dr. Deepak Sharan Dr. Shankar R Kurpad Dr. Muralidhar K Rao Dr. Subodh M. Shetty Dr. Ram Iyer Dr. Deepak Rudrappa Dr. Manish Samson Dr. Sreedhar Singh Dr. Hemanth Dr. K.T Surendra Dr. Bharath K Kadadi Dr. Mani Venugopal Dr. Shivarajaiah
For more information on doctors click on : https://wiki.expertchikitsa.com/contact-us/
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *